Your experience is completely safe and fun! Our instructors, who are highly qualified and trained for all safety measures, will always be by your side during your flight to guide you and ensure you have a wonderful experience.
Visit our booking site here!
- Pick your package
- Enter your details
- Select date and time
You could also visit Gravity’s reception desk to book and pay for your flight in advance.
We do not accept bookings over the phone, however if you have any questions, you can contact our reception desk by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling +973 131 000 00.
If you book your session with a group you will go through the experience with them in the same session and you will be taken to the flight chamber together. However, as a first time flyer, your flights will be in a rotation schedule and flyers will be taken in individually by your instructor.
To guarantee your spot, we highly recommend that you book in advance by making an online booking or visiting our reception desk at least one day prior to your experience. Feeling spontaneous? Simply walk-in and we’ll put you in the next available class.
Dress in an outfit that is comfortable and easy to wear overalls over:
– Trousers (Comfortable athletic trousers)
– Comfortable shorts
– T-shirt with no collar
– Shoes should be flat, lace-up and with no hooks or loose parts. (We can also provide you with our shoes).
– If you have long hair, make sure to tie it back so it doesn’t obstruct your vision.
Our package prices apply to both children and adults. However, we do have the WHIZZ KIDS package tailored for children under 16 years. If you’re looking to pick up your flying skills, join our weekly Flight Club for children!
Gravity has taken extensive measures to ensure your health & safety during the Covid-19 pandemic:
- Our entire facility has been disinfected and is cleaned on a daily basis.
- Prior online booking is encouraged.
- All customers and staff are required to wear masks at all times. Customers will not be required to wear masks when flying in an open-face helmet. Pro-flyers and instructors wearing full-face helmets will be required to wear a mask under the helmet even whilst flying.
- All customers entering the building will get their temperature checked. Anyone with a temperature above 37.5C will not be allowed to stay in the building.
- Contactless payments are encouraged.
- Social distancing will be enforced at all waiting areas.
- Our suits have been disinfected and will be washed after every use.
- Our goggles and helmets will be disinfected after every use.
- You will be provided with disposable hairnets and earplugs for your experience.
- Our classes have been limited to 5 individuals only.
- We love to give you all high fives, however, we will refrain from doing so to minimise contact.
- Hand sanitizers will be available in different areas of the building.